Wednesday 5 October 2011

My Lucky Day

Since PMR is going on so I was on holiday! Yesterday, which is Wednesday, my brother asked to follow him out to work n I just followed since I got nothing to do at home. We went for breakfast in a mamak called 'Darusellam' in Subang Jaya n I ate Indo Mee n it was really delicious! I would highly recommend u guys to eat there.

Later my brother wanted to meet his client in 'Pavillion' n it's a shopping mall in Subang by the way. Since he wanted to meet his client, he told me to sit in starbucks n have a drink n so that's what I did. I thought it will be for a while but I was wrong, it was more 1 hour but lucky Starbucks got wifi so it wasn't that boring. A while later my brother called me n ask me to go to 'La Bodega' n that is a really expensive restaurant n it's my FIRST time walking into such an expensive restaurant! Anyway, he wanted to introduce me to his boss but actually he asked his boss to look after me while he meets his another client. Well, I just sat there playing with my phone while his boss talks with his friends. It was actually quite a boring day but I didnt know what was to come.

HOURS later my brother comes back to 'La Bodega' n orders seafood noodles n a chocolate milkshake for me! The noodles there was fantastic! N so is the price but his boss payed for it. I was really greatfull! When v wanted to leave his boss just handed to RM100! I was so stunned for a moment there. I just met him n I didn't even talk to him much n he gave RM100! Man, I felt like I just hit a jackpot!

After that, v went shopping for clothes in 'Pavillion' n by the time we wanted to go home it was already dinner time so v head out to Subang Town to eat chicken rice n that was delicious too! We didn't eat in 'Pavillion' coz the food there is really expensive. The seafood noodles that I ate earlier also cost more than RM30!

For me that was a very lucky day n I never regretted following my brother out yesterday eventhough it was a little boring xD All the foods I ate was fantastic n on top of that I got RM100 from a guy I just met n got to go shopping yo! This day I will always cherish n remember!

All I can do is Thank GOD for it! I really appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment