Monday 10 October 2011

Futsal on Sunday? No!

I love playing futsal, I've been playing futsal every Sunday after bible study for years now but why the sudden stop? Yes, I know I stay far n sending me back is very inconvenient but I do not have a drivers license so please understand that. Normally uncle Leong Chee will send me back but I understand it is very troublesome so I ask the others, the ones who can drive whether is it ok to take turns to send me back home n they sed ok.

At the beginning they were taking turns but as time goes ppl started to just forget about that agreement. It is very frustrating for me coz when I call my mom to pick me, she'll grumble n grumble as she picks me n I don't like that. I'm not blamming anyone or being ungrateful, I do appretiate the effort that ppl put to pick me or send me home. I know from port klang to sentosa is not near but if nobody can send me pls give me an early buzz.

Like last Sunday, I went n played futsal knowing that uncle Leong Chee is there but after we played for a while, uncle went home coz he was not feeling well. So I ask the others whether they can send me back but no one wanted to. One person is actually willing to it's too late coz he made plans already so I respect that. What about the other? All he could say' I'm not sending him back' knowing that he's my only last choice so it was very frustrating n this is not the first time. Finally, I went to my cousins n waited until 9.30pm while futsal actually ended at 4.

That's y I decided I'm not gonna play futsal anymore, I'm just going to go church on Sundays n then head back home while I got transport. I got scolded from my parents so many times due to this transport issue. I don't like staying so far either but I've got no choice. Kthxbai.

1 comment: